Polyurethane Hot Cast Dead Blow Hammers
Trusty-Cook, Inc., invented and developed the original line of polyurethane Dead Blow Hammers. Put the best American made quality to work for your company today!
- Steel canister and rod are welded together for greater strength and safety.
- Shot filled canister provides dead blow action in head for sustained impact, maximum power and striking force.
- Canister in head and heat treated rod in handle are fully encased in hot cast custom formulated polyurethane.
- Convex faces on heads are designed for maximum dead blow non-bounce action and are cut resistant.
Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Knock Offs
- One Piece Polyurethane Construction.
- No Exposed Metal on Handles or Heads.
- No Mark, No Spark, Completly Formulated to Set a New Standard for Soft Face Performance and Durability. Eliminates Mushrooming, Splitting, Absorption of Liquids, Contamination and Chip Pick-up in Faces.
- Outlasts Rawhide, Rubber, Brass, Lead, Nylon and Other Plastic Type Heads by 10-20 Times.
- Exclusive textured, nonslip, comfort contoured handle and safety flanged butt provide sure grip and reduces worker fatigue.
Or Inferior Products!